First email address keeps showing up

By Mechakingkong
Apr 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Sin título.png
    Hi. I'm trying to figure out why my first email address sometimes appears on the drop down box when I click in the email or phone box on different websites. This first email address was deleted about 5years ago, yet it still appears on the drop down box from time to time whenever I try to log in on different websites. This email wasn't even created on my current pc, so why does it keep appearing? It's really anoying and I couldn't find any answers all these years. If someone could explain, I would appreciate it.
  2. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,040   +223

Delete cookies
  3. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,040   +223

it's got to be in the login profile for the sites in question.

Log into the site, then look for My Profile or My Account. The cookies would be on the PC and that's been changed.
  4. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,197   +555

Linked to cookies and your browser using a 'form manager' or similar. Disable that, or clear your address from it.
  5. Mechakingkong

Mechakingkong Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 48

Thank you. I will investigate and see if it's last pass application or something else.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.