Flash crashes every time I try to watch a YouTube video

acefsj

i am running windows 7 32 bit 4 gigs ram due core 3.2 ghz proccesor 1gig graphics card 500 gig hard drive.

My issue is that any 3 of my browsers fire fox which is my number 1 google chrome and ie when i play a vid on you tube it frezzes my browser and says flash player has crashed.

So this is what i have tried after 2 day's of googling and trying.

1) uninstalled all adobe programs including add ons and reinstaled from adobe site
2) uninstal reinstal browsers
3) uninstal reinstal audio drivers as their was a post about it now after doing this it seemed to work for a few seconds then back to not working
4) did a registry reboot in case somethiong had changed
5) did a system restore

none of these worked i did notice i was not able to unistal adobe air exe it just hangs and does nothing and i have to go into services and end it.

any help would be awesome thanks in advance

No it happens other places as well i can watch downloaded videos fine but if i go to like global tv or something same thimg i just get a green screen and it frezzes.

If i go into processe i have to manually end the plug in container exe for firefox as it hangs and makes all my fans on my comp start spinning fast and my cpu get's right up to 100 percent usage

I just found out i have a dual boot system one hyalf with windows 7 and the other half with backtrack 5 everything works fine in backtrack 5 so it's just on the windows portion maybe something to do witht he add on's

Back