TechSpot

Flashing screen at boot up

By farrentodd
Mar 17, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. every time i boot up my pc my screen flashed on and off about 4 to 5 times y is it doing this once its all loaded up it dont do it no more thow please help i have a navida quatro 3700/4400 256 mb video card on a dell dem 4700 with 4 gig ram and a 500 gb hard drive and a 1 gig bigfoot enternet card and i have extra cooling fans in it
  2. Zen

Zen TechSpot Paladin Posts: 938   +43

First off relax, for the same thing pretty much happens to me when I turn on my computer. Seeing you and I almost have the same machines, mine being a old Dell Dimension 5100c, 4 gig's of RAM, Intel Pentium 4 (H/T) 3.0 CPU, Nvidia Quatro 285 video card.............I think it's just something that happens to systems like yours and mine. For me this flashing on and off a couple times really get's to me, happens on both my dual monitor setup. Sometimes I think I should pop some pop corn and grab a drink and sit back and watch the flashing show! :)
  3. farrentodd

farrentodd TechSpot Member Topic Starter Posts: 28

thanks for the input

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.