Flight sim 2002 no explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptitterington

I have just bought 2002pro and its all pretty nice, having to go to school and learn to fly.

My only gripe is that on the previous one I had 1998 when you crashed you really crashed.

now you just bounce off the ground or go through the trees and buildings.

Is there a patch to put all the realism back. Its just nice to know when you have messed up.

maybe they don't want you to "sim" the 911. ;)

add:
sorry i don't play flight sim, so i know nothing about it.

I noticed exactly the same.

I think that I read that after that crash earlier this year microsoft altered the sim to stop the terrorists from using it to practice flying into buildings. I really dont understand eithre why the took the crash part away as it was the learning to fly bit that was a problem.
It was probabley just too bad taste.:(

you should get a fighter sim if you like to crash anyway.

I dont like to crash I just like to know the difference from a bad landing and a bad landing that wrecks the plane.

and it was september last year

ok yo fix this problem by going into the settings
i know its kinda stupid but some people dont like the crashes so they are turned off by de-fault
at least this is what i think......i have flight sim 2002 but havent played it in a while:p

I tried that, It is not spectacular but it does let you know when the aircraft is overstressed and gives half hearted crashes. I still preferred the old crash and burn.:D

Hi there. There is a download to put real damage effects into the planes, but I cant remember exactly where it is. Try searching the
Fs2002 downloads at www.simviation.com ; It should be there somewhere!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back