Flip Video camera - computer wont recognise

Status
Not open for further replies.

schoolTechi

http://open.salon.com/blog/lpsrocks/2008/12/12/files/flip_ultra_orange1229134492.jpg

The school I work for have a Flip video camera that uses an inbuilt usb conector to attach to a computer- nice and simple. However when I do plug it in it makes its little beep and then nothing. The compter doesn't react at all, be it a mac, winXP or win7.

I've tralled google and all I can detremin is that everyone is having issues with this little thing but there are no answers as to how to fix. And from what I can gather there is no point in contacting their support line as the warenty is only valid for 90 days and others are saying that they wont help in the slightest.

I just need to get a couple of videos off it for a teacher's class and any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

1Click DV to DVD

Download this DV software and transfer it to DVD.
1Click DV to DVD is stable, fast, ease-to-use DV to DVD converter which provides the simplest way to convert and transfer Mini DV, DV to DVD-Video disc and transfer Mini DV, DV to computer and backup DV to DVD folder or ISO file with perfect output quality.
sharewareguide.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back