Folder Lock is not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I purchased/downloaded Folder Lock several months ago and I've been re-downloading/installing it several times from various locations (even various versions as well) but I just can't get it to work. What happens is when I open it immediately after installation the "Welcome" screen pops up which informs me that I need to type a password in the next screen. When I hit "OK" it doesn't respond and it never lets me progress to the next screen where I would enter my password. In other words, it won't ever let me progress past the welcome screen. I have Windows XP SP2, completely up to date, a fairly fast computer, a purchased version of the latest Folder Lock, etc. Any suggestions?

JFraser1 said:
Hi, I purchased/downloaded Folder Lock several months ago and I've been re-downloading/installing it several times from various locations (even various versions as well) but I just can't get it to work. What happens is when I open it immediately after installation the "Welcome" screen pops up which informs me that I need to type a password in the next screen. When I hit "OK" it doesn't respond and it never lets me progress to the next screen where I would enter my password. In other words, it won't ever let me progress past the welcome screen. I have Windows XP SP2, completely up to date, a fairly fast computer, a purchased version of the latest Folder Lock, etc. Any suggestions?

I am able to use Folder Lock. Don't remember if I had any problems after the first install (it was several months ago). One thing I have done: I found that Folder Lock interfered with my using Windows Movie Maker (I am using Vista). So I moved the program from my regular hard drive to my external hard drive and do not have that interference. Best luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back