Post New Reply
  1. Okay Didou,
    Point taken
    Your advice is well received by me.
    Hi Maurice!
    Hi Howard!
  2. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

Hey, you should maybe reply to posts instead of making new threads. Be careful, both buttons are very close ;)
  3. Maurice

Maurice Banned Posts: 653

God, I feel like one of the inmates I used to look after, when I worked at a High Security prison, they got knock-bacs too, this thread was only started yesterday, & has ONLY six posts. I have used PM to contact a member using this thread, just as well, I think.
  4. Maurice

desertrat, I've been TOLD by Didou, to thank you, but I'm not quite sure why.
  5. desertrat

desertrat TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi Maurice,
    I think Didou was just pointing out that the OT was continued on another thread.

I get the impression that you are on quite a few lists that keep you busy?
    I don't do any chat rooms at all and only post on 2 other groups that are not very busy.
    I search the internet a lot and read on health issues and technology stuff and watch a lot of TV.

Ron
  6. Maurice

No one said that you can't have several threads going at once Ron, & the fact that you & I differ in that respect, is neither here nor there, I am expecting Didou to bring all this to the attention of Julio, as I asked him to, if he doesn't, I will:mad: , shame,..... I was enjoying myself up to now.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.