Font Problem (Arial in italics- Tahoma in Bold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xythoces

Okay... I installed a game... It appeared to be from a reputable source, apparently, I was wrong.

Anyway... It somehow changed my font around: Now anything typed in arial( like the body of this post) is instead typed in Italic Arial...

Also... Tahoma (found in the heading of this post) is magically transformed into BOLD Tahoma.

Now.. this isn't really a big thing... however... It's friggin irritating... -_- ... :( Even my smileys are in italics....

anyone have a solution?

Xythoces said:
Okay... I installed a game... It appeared to be from a reputable source, apparently, I was wrong.

Anyway... It somehow changed my font around: Now anything typed in arial( like the body of this post) is instead typed in Italic Arial...

Also... Tahoma (found in the heading of this post) is magically transformed into BOLD Tahoma.

Now.. this isn't really a big thing... however... It's friggin irritating... -_- ... :( Even my smileys are in italics....

anyone have a solution?

Meaning you pirated the game via torrent or something?

1. Do a system restore to before you downloaded the game.
2. Check the Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the game if it's still listed.
3. Run scans with your security programs- anti-virus and 2 or more spyware/adware programs, updating each right before the scan.

Post back with results. It is not our job to judge what you did. If it was an illegal download gone wrong, you will have learned a good lesson.

Looks ok here

Look for font options,
their usually availble in most applications.
The game has been made that way.

Restore seems to have fixed it. AVG (anti Virus and Anti spy) showed nothing but some cookies.

For you anti-pirates out there: The name of the game was Tanks 3d: reign of Steel>
FREE to TRY
... not that I don't use torrents occasionally...

thank you bobbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back