FPS Gaming Problems

Factory Reset?

• Total voters
N

Nasa5874

I have been experiencing some serious FPS problems with my Laptop recently. I Used to run games at somewhere from 60-120 FPS, but now its dropped down to 5-14 FPS.:mad: It happened recently. A couple days ago on Saturday Oct 4rth, I was playing Team Fortress 2 on Steam. I shut off my computer to go to sleep for the night and when I turned on my computer the FPS problem started almost immediately after I turned on the PC. Its not just Team Fortress 2 either, Its happening to all of my other games also. I am not sure on what to do and the only though that comes to my mind when I wonder what the problem could be is a virus. (I have virus protection Webroot but I'm not sure if it works to well.) I might have to Factory Reset my computer:eek:, but I want to try different solutions before I Factory Reset. Any Ideas?:'(

My Laptop Info: http://gyazo.com/f1acf76e4e8e9febcec1e6e62991b297

(y)/(n)

Sometimes after the computer goes into sleep and wakes again, issues can arise. They can usually be cured with a computer restart since they most likely have to do with RAM allocation. If that doesn't help, respond and I will provide an alternate solution. @Tmagic650 lets try a driver update and system restart before the reset just in case :).

Back