FPS in Counter-Strike 1.6

IN cs 1.6 I can easily play game with out any problems. But then when i play in a bhop server(HNS) or a server with a lot of people, my fps drops. i get bout 40-80 which makes me unable to gstrafe or bhop really good like i usually do. I asked people in the server, who seemed to not be fps dropping by the people in the server, what kind of computer specs they had. My computer specs were better than most of the people who were doing fine but for some reason, they weren't dropping? Does anyone know how to keep my fps at a constant 100 while i look at alot of people and entities such as bhop blocks, open maps, etc.

Computer Specs

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Procssor 5000+ 2.60 GHz

RAM: 2.00GB

System type: Windows Vista Premium 32-bit operating system

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 - 1024MB GDD3(Dedicated Memory)

Monitor: HP w1907 (75Hz)max

What is it that i need to get 100 fps in cs 1.6 with all those entities. Tell me and i will buy it .. THANX

SIRDARIUS-

Is your copy of vista fully updated using Windows Update, running it over and over until no more updates are found? If too many Windows processes are running on your PC, this will affect your on-line gaming in a negative way. What antivirus, anti spyware programs are you running?

Back