Free technology and computer magazine subscriptions

Julio Franco

Staff member
We are pleased to announce this new and absolutely free subscription resource to our audience.

As an IT professional, there are many publications that keep you on the cutting edge of your industry by providing news and the latest trends and technologies. Check out the popular tech related titles below, or search by industry to find the best match for your profession. These publications are free, with no trial offers or hidden charges!

http://techspot.tradepub.com/

I currently have a subscription to PCWorld. Then I learned it was totally free online, just like PC Magazine and Computer shopper. I find it really interesting to note the loss of advertising volume in Computer Shopper. Heck- I remember when their magazine was as thick as a phone book!

I have a free subscription to Network World...

I have a free subscription to Network World and I can't complain it's a real good material the only problem I have with it is I can't the address the change to come to my new address without going thru the whole 50 million questions they ask about your work place. Most of questions pertain to a large enterprise network not just the average user who's getting it to see what happening in the larger enterprise networks.

Where exactly can i get a free online subscription for PCWorld or PC Magazine or Computer Shopper? The only free online magazine i can get is home computer magazine at http://www.homecomputermagazine.com/syndicate.htm

As for the free subscription resource mentioned by Julio, the best computer related magazine are for US and Canada residence only, the international ones aren't that interesting for me, too bad. :(

I only saw free first edition, and i have to enter my credit card number with the risk of paying $19,97. With free subscription, do u mean by reading the news straight from their website? I thought i can just download the entire edition in pdf format for free.

you can, but what's the point? I have a hard copy subscription to PC world, but I'm really thowing away money as all the articles can be read online.

Thanks for the link, Julio. I really like PC Magazine and PC World - I go to them for almost all of my reading needs for general IT.

Tedster said:
you can, but what's the point? I have a hard copy subscription to PC world, but I'm really thowing away money as all the articles can be read online.

You mean I'm the only one who loves to read tech magazines while on the toilet?

I used to subscribe to PCWorld and Maximum PC. But those things just became annoying with the amount of advertising. Should be two options (like on some websites) You pay and the advertising is removed. If You want it for free You get advertising. I don't subscribe anymore.

Back