Freezes and Monitor Blackouts while computer on

For the past week I've been having frequent computer freezes that I can only fix via restarting. This is seemingly at random.

A couple of times, my screen has blacked out but my computer continues to run with sound and everything. My screen says "No Input Available" and goes to sleep, in this case.

Seeing as both of these are pretty random, I need help knowing where to start. Thanks! :(

I felt like that was what it could be. Any tips on how to know if it's the driver or the video card for sure? I already used driversweeper to clean all the nvidia display drivers, but Windows auto-downloaded drivers when I started up again. Not sure if those would be the most up to date or not.

Has latest driver. I guess I should take a look inside then and make sure it's plugged in well. Hopefully it's something minor like dust buildup.

Yep if u feel comfortable opening it up then do so and hold metal casing for 10 seconds to discharge any static then clean any dust out and make sure plugged in correct if all fails then card bad as magic said

Back