Freezing, blurry screen

I7 3770k CPU
Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb ram sticks
evga 550 ti gpu
700W PSU (thermaltake)
MSI P67A GD80 B3 Motherboard
1 TB Western Digital harddrive.

Hello, I've been having a recent problem. I play alot of video games and I needed help with the freeze. Usually my computer on freezes when I'm playing a game such as League of legends or Hearthstone. I was monitoring temperatures when my game crashes or says (not responding) and they look normal, only thing odd is the CPU usage % (CPU0) is always 70%+ or higher when my game does freeze. Other than my game freezing, I also have Skype, Teamspeak 3, Speedfan, EVGA Precision, maybe Google Chrome, Steam. When my game does freeze, I tried to access task manager by right clicking task bar. I'm able to open task manager but it doesn't respond, Speedfan stops responding and so does EVGA Precision and opening up Google Chrome. I was still able to use move ,drag and type on Skype, Teamspeak 3 and Steam. Audio is fine and I'm able to talk to friends who are already in a call with me. Afterwards, my screen becomes SLIGHTLY blurry or fuzzier than normal and I can't do anything besides move cursor. I was also about CTRL ALT DELETE.

Back