Freezing pages, slow video, decent PC... or so I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasasa66

I upgrade all the time and I cant seem to wrap my head around how to make my streaming video and programs and facebook run. I am not novice but not much more. My pc is clean and organized and I keeps bugs out of it.

SLOW...STOP....RUN RUN RUN SLOW.....STOP SLOW SLOW SLOW....NOT RESPONING!!!!!

oh, and sometimes when I try to do something it says I have to change my resolution to a certain number and its already set to that number.

Tell us more about brand and model, or motherboard, and configuration...

Perhaps we can help.

Two suggestions. First, try delete your temp files and second, check your anti virus software.
o.gif

Occasionally you need to wipe your drive using your recovery disks. I couldn't believe the speed my computer had after i did that. Of course you will have to reinstall the apps you like.
If you install and unistall a lot of apps over time little bits and pieces of data build up like a sort of computer dandruff. These little pieces cannot be cleaned by apps like cc cleaner and others. Before doing this try to clean your registry using a deep clean setting and back up before clicking the fix button. Also you should defrag your hard drive on a regualr basis. I recommend MyDefrag it has an optimization feature you can run which will place the data you use most often in the most efficent location on your hard drive so your HD does not have to bounce back and forth to gather needed data. Run an adware malware cleaner like malywarebytes free addition or adaware and use the full scan which takes longer but does a better job. Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back