Friday tech deals: 15.6" Core i7-equipped HP dv6t for $799.99 and free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

15.6" HP Pavilion dv6t Core i7 1.6GHz notebook for $800 + free shipping

The HP Home & Home Office Store offers the 15.6" HP Pavilion dv6t notebook for $1,049.99. Apply coupon code "NBLT335674" to drop it to $799.99 with free shipping. That's $150 under a deal spotted yesterday, which had more RAM and a larger hard drive. It's also lowest total price we've seen for any quad core-equipped dv6t since Black Friday. Sales tax is added where applicable. Features include a 15.6" LED-backlit 1366x768 display, an Intel Core i7-720QM 1.6GHz processor, 3GB of RAM, a 320GB 7200RPM HDD, an Nvidia GeForce GT 320M 1GB video card, a dual-layer DVD burner, a webcam, 802.11n wireless, a six-cell battery, and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Six more tech deals after the jump.

Dell Small Business coupon: 35% off select Vostro laptops of $999 or more

Dell Small Business takes 35% off Dell Vostro 1520 or Vostro 1220 notebooks of $999 or more via coupon code "MS828K1LR4QKS7". Combined with free shipping, it's among the best discounts we've seen for these systems from Dell so far this year (we saw a similar coupon last month, which was limited only to the Vostro 1520). Sales tax is added where applicable. Coupon ends Wednesday, March 10.

HP Home coupon: Extra $250 off HP laptops of $1,099 or more

HP Home & Home Office Store cuts an extra $250 off customized HP Pavilion notebooks priced at $1,099 or more via coupon code "NBLT335674". Unlike some previous deals, this dollar-off coupon stacks onto the existing instant discounts, making it one of the best coupons we’ve seen from HP. Plus, many items receive free shipping. Sales tax is added where applicable. This coupon excludes HP Pavilion dv8t Quad edition, HP Mini, and Compaq computers. It expires after 1,800 redemptions.

Unlocked Sony Aino 8.1MP Camera Phone for $378 + free shipping

At Dell Small Business, search for "A3337474" to find the Unlocked Sony Aino 8.1-Megapixel Camera Phone for $419.99. Apply coupon code "RN6JQ5QX3PDW1L" and it drops to $377.99. With free shipping, that's $42 under a deal from last week and the lowest total price we've seen. Sales tax is added where applicable. This 4.7oz GSM phone features 3G data speeds, a 3" 240x432 display, stereo Bluetooth (headset and charger included), 55MB internal memory, an 8.1-megapixel digital camera with 16x digital zoom, 802.11g wireless, up to 13 hours of talk time, microSD card slot (8GB microSD included), and more. Coupon ends March 5.

Brunton Solaris 6W Foldable Solar Array for $32 + $6 s&h

Today only, REI-OUTLET.com offers the Brunton Solaris 6W Foldable Solar Array for $39.93. Add it to your cart and the price drops to $31.93. With shipping at $5.99, it's $57 under a deal spotted in January and the lowest total price we've ever seen for this item by $8. This 29" x 9" solar array folds up to 9" x 5" and provides enough power to charge digital cameras, cellphones, and more. It comes with a storage case, vehicle outlet cable, multi-linking cable, and battery clamp cables.

Vizio 47" 120Hz 1080p LCD HDTV w/ mount for $799 + free shipping

Dell Home offers the Vizio 47" LCD HDTV with the Vizio Ultra Slim Wall Mount for $799 with free shipping. That's tied with a deal from last month as the lowest total price we could find for the pair, this time by $199. Sales tax is added where applicable. Features include a 1920x1080 (1080p) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 500 cd/m² brightness, four HDMI inputs, along with component and other video inputs.

JVC 5.1-Channel Tower Speaker System for $70 + $25 shipping

Geeks.com offers the JVC SX-W6555S 5.1-Channel Surround Sound Tower Speaker System for $84.99. Coupon code "JVC" knocks it to $69.99. With around $25 for shipping, that's the lowest total price we could find by $20. It includes five slim satellite speakers and a 150-watt 6.5" powered subwoofer.

Permalink to story.

I have definitely been eying the HP dv6t and dv8t laptops as they are just about the best bang for the buck you can get right now. Thanks for the link.

I tried to order the HP notebook, but was given an error saying the coupon code doesn't apply to that model :-(

hm... there was nothing that met my fancy this week or my budget, though that JVC system looks quite nice and cheap though I already have one this system has satellite speakers which are my quite nice! Looking forward to nextweek deals!

those are some nice deals, too bad I've already spent my gadget budget for the next few months on that Sharp 47" LCD.

freythman said:
I tried to order the HP notebook, but was given an error saying the coupon code doesn't apply to that model :-(

I just tried it and it works fine. Give it another shot: NBLT335674

Hey look, the HP laptop has the new GT 300M series graphics card! Oh wait, that's not new...

That's a very nice deal, it's a shame a similar spec laptop costs about £1,000 in the UK - I mean I know Gordon Brown screwed over our economy but I didn't think the pound was this bad :p

That's not a great price for a Visio TV. I got a 42" Polaroid 1080p LCD TV from Walmart for $598, and that was 1 1/2 years ago.

The thing with laptops nowadays, this is what i believe anyway, that you are paying for a bargain price. You might get a decent processor but the graphic cards might not be that good, unless you want to spend extra bucks customizing yourself. So I never know which deal to good with because a better one might come.

before buying u have to sure for what purpose u wanna this gadgets.......then its easier to choose one. gfxing, gaming, travel, business or for other use......In my case I need more battery power notebooks coz sometime need work on rural areas where we can't use AC power.....like on the Himalayan range.

That JVC system and phone look like KILLER DEALS. But I already got a surround system but I do need a new phone! The TV also looks really good, but not so much the laptop, needs more RAM and I'd rather have a higher clocked dual core than that slow quad.

What a deal for this notebook. I am considering an i7 laptop, and this seems like the right price. Thanks

core7 lap ?! ... what a good deal, LEST DO THIS IM IN!!! ! Wait a minute , im not a yankee... fuuuuuu, ><

The Vizio 47" tv and JVC home theatres in partifular are great deals. I have been looking to upgrade my 42" 720p lcd which I have had for 3 years now and this is definately very attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back