TechSpot

Friday tech deals: 15.6" Core i7-equipped HP dv6t for $799.99 and free shipping

By Matthew
Mar 5, 2010
  1. compdata

compdata TechSpot Paladin Posts: 604

I have definitely been eying the HP dv6t and dv8t laptops as they are just about the best bang for the buck you can get right now. Thanks for the link.

2. freythman

freythman TS Enthusiast Posts: 124   +10

I tried to order the HP notebook, but was given an error saying the coupon code doesn't apply to that model :-(

3. levar

levar TS Rookie Posts: 232

hm... there was nothing that met my fancy this week or my budget, though that JVC system looks quite nice and cheap though I already have one this system has satellite speakers which are my quite nice! Looking forward to nextweek deals!

4. ourboyblue

ourboyblue TS Rookie Posts: 19

those are some nice deals, too bad I've already spent my gadget budget for the next few months on that Sharp 47" LCD.

5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,087   +84 Staff Member

I just tried it and it works fine. Give it another shot: NBLT335674

6. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

Hey look, the HP laptop has the new GT 300M series graphics card! Oh wait, that's not new...

That's a very nice deal, it's a shame a similar spec laptop costs about £1,000 in the UK - I mean I know Gordon Brown screwed over our economy but I didn't think the pound was this bad :p

7. alexandrionel

alexandrionel TS Rookie Posts: 94

That is a sweet deal, to bad I live in Romania.
    I don't think you can buy that in Romania, for less than 1200 $.

8. fadownjoo

fadownjoo TS Rookie Posts: 64

Its nice but for that price i would rather get alienwares m11x

9. tonylukac

tonylukac TS Maniac Posts: 946   +22

That's not a great price for a Visio TV. I got a 42" Polaroid 1080p LCD TV from Walmart for $598, and that was 1 1/2 years ago.

10. seefizzle

seefizzle TS Enthusiast Posts: 137   +31

Badass deal. How come I can never find these deals when I have cash in my pockets?

11. pipopaz

pipopaz TS Rookie Posts: 70

The thing with laptops nowadays, this is what i believe anyway, that you are paying for a bargain price. You might get a decent processor but the graphic cards might not be that good, unless you want to spend extra bucks customizing yourself. So I never know which deal to good with because a better one might come.

12. pyari

pyari TS Rookie Posts: 66

before buying u have to sure for what purpose u wanna this gadgets.......then its easier to choose one. gfxing, gaming, travel, business or for other use......In my case I need more battery power notebooks coz sometime need work on rural areas where we can't use AC power.....like on the Himalayan range.

13. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 TS Rookie Posts: 60

That notebook is phat as h*ll, but the vizio for 799 is an incredible deal!!!

14. Yoda8232

Yoda8232 TS Rookie Posts: 145

That JVC system and phone look like KILLER DEALS. But I already got a surround system but I do need a new phone! The TV also looks really good, but not so much the laptop, needs more RAM and I'd rather have a higher clocked dual core than that slow quad.

15. ryan29121

ryan29121 TS Enthusiast Posts: 182

What a deal for this notebook. I am considering an i7 laptop, and this seems like the right price. Thanks

16. rajmond

rajmond TS Rookie Posts: 45

It's a good one

17. UT66

UT66 TS Rookie Posts: 144

core7 lap ?! ... what a good deal, LEST DO THIS IM IN!!! ! Wait a minute , im not a yankee... fuuuuuu, ><

18. zaidpirwani

zaidpirwani TS Rookie Posts: 74

Its a sad thing that HP doesn't ship where I live....

19. RockandRepublic

RockandRepublic TS Rookie Posts: 27

Errr, nice try, lower the price.

20. buttus

buttus TS Enthusiast Posts: 187

The Vizio 47" tv and JVC home theatres in partifular are great deals. I have been looking to upgrade my 42" 720p lcd which I have had for 3 years now and this is definately very attractive.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.