Frontpage 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulabg

It seems that I have been using Front page 98 for making web pages for our site for long
time. Some one suggested that it is a very old program and there have been many improvements. So I should buy a new one. Are the newer programs much better and if so what are they and how much do they cost and how easy are they to use?

I will appreciate any help in making my decision.

Best regards,
Gulab

Front Page 98 does nothing that can be edited or changed with any good web site software... and Software like Dream Weaver cannot create from using Front Page 98 as a shell...

It is 13 years old, and has never been rated as even half way good...

You cannot apply much you have learned with Front Page to any better designing software. The designed pages do not run well.

So why would you want to continue using it or upgrading to something that is based on this model?

In that case what direction should I take. Should I refresh my knowledge of html or is there a reasonably priced program, that is also easy to learn, so that one can get on with the work quickly rather than take
a year of learning to be productive.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Gulab

P.S.: Some one suggested something called microsoft Expressions. Are you familiar with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back