FS: Geforce card and 256 MB memory

erwin1978

CreativeLabs Geforce 256 DDR => $40 shipped
two 128MB PC133 memory => $45 shipped

I have a CreativeLabs Geforce 256 DDR graphics card for sale for $40 shipped. This card is the original Geforce card that started the 256 bit revolution. It is faster than a Geforce2 MX400 without a doubt. I've had this card for two years. The card will ship bare as I don't have the original box.

I also have two sticks of 128MB PC133 memory for $45 shipped. One is Crucial brand and the other is Micron. Crucial is a subsidiary of Micron as you may know so they are basically the same brand. I'm selling the two memory sticks as a package.

is this a video card? i didnt think they had a 256mb video card? its a geforece what? 2, 4? im confused :confused:

The GeForce 256 came in 32MB or 64MB, If I remember correctly it was the first 256 bit offering from the GeForce line, the top end models had DDR and they were pretty good cards for their time but I don't ever remember it being rated as faster than GF2's, MX or otherwise. I was able to find a review of it that compared it to the GF MX series and it outperformed those.

i dont understand /me refers to the 4th post in that topic? are we making fun of me, or is there information in here. I didnt mean to reply to flame on you in any way if thats what you got from it.... I am just trying to ... "Expand My Knowledge" so to say....lol

Originally posted by cabrone
i dont understand /me refers to the 4th post in that topic? are we making fun of me, or is there information in here. I didnt mean to reply to flame on you in any way if thats what you got from it.... I am just trying to ... "Expand My Knowledge" so to say....lol

Ugh. There's information in there. Very very vital information :stickout: Shut up and look there!!!!

Or if you would like I could quote it?

Back