FSX goes to blue screen of death

Brad94

Hey every time I try to play FSX I'll fly for about a minute then I get the blue screen saying something about disabling BIOS caching and shadowing. I've tried to find caching and shadowing when I push delete on start up but I couldn't find BIOS in the menu. When I logon I get a error report msg and it says something about
C:\Documents and Settings\Bradley\Local Settings\Temp\WERfa3c.dir00\sysdata.xml
C:\Documents and Settings\Bradley\Local Settings\Temp\WERfa3c.dir00\Mini071611-04.dmp
the blue screen says BAD_POOL_HEADER
the technical info is
*** STOP: 0x00000019 (0x00000020, 0xD632962E, 0xD632A056, 0x6D45A8B0)

and my graphics card is
NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a with the most resent driver from may
Please help me play, it worked on this same computer with no different cards before I had to reformat. The OS is Windows XP
tags:
microsoft flight simulator x, windows XP, blue screen of death, microsoft games, NVIDIA, combat flight simulator 2,

I have closed your other thread. Please keep the discussion of this problem to this thread as it makes it much easier for those helping you.

Please attach latest five dumps from C:\windows\minidump folder with your next post, and don't forget to zip them into a single file.

Also provide complete specs including PSU type/make of your computer.

All but one of the crashes were caused by your C-Media audio driver.

I would suggest you to uninstall your current installation of Audio Driver. Then reboot, and download Driver Sweeper, install and run to ensure that all remnants of this driver are off your computer.

Then check on your motherboard manufacturer's site for updated WHQL audio driver and install it.

Back