Full screen video won't play but normal mode will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha50

hey out there i am having a little problem my laptop will play video clips like youtube clips in normal mode( when i say normal i mean when it is not in full screen mode.) but when i open full screen mode for the clip it will play for a few seconds then stop and revert back to normal mode. Ummm? could it be a driver. though i did update my drivers. But that didnt work and i rolled them back, and did a system restore to see if i could just get it to work normally. no luck. any help would be appreciated guys.

respectfully
me

Memory issue. Video graphics settings in Display will show the capacity in resolution. You likely do not have enough resources in your laptop to do the full screen at a readable resolution.

i am also getting a error saying display driver stopped responding and has recovered
display driver r300 stopped responding and has succesfully recovered. yes i have updated the driver.

I had that same problem for over a month and I finally fixed it. What I did was change my display setting. Colors was Highest 32 bit, and I changed it to Medium 16 bit. I never had that problem again so far and it's been a week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back