Galaxy Note II coming to Sprint on October 25, $300 on contract

By Shawn Knight
Oct 17, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. One of the biggest smartphone releases of the year (no pun intended) now has a solid release date for US residents. Sprint will be launching the Samsung Galaxy Note II on October 25 for $299.99 with a new line of...

Read more
  2. Just got off the phone with Sprint, and have no ETA on it's arrival for this Device. I would like to upgrade but I may have insufficient information, so if you or anyone can post a reliable link of a source I can pre-order would be greatly appreciative.
  3. Sean Ross

Sean Ross Newcomer, in training

If you read the article they said they are not taking preorders and do not plan to.
  4. Sean Ross

Sean Ross Newcomer, in training

I hope it's less when it comes to Verizon, $300 is a bit much for a phone.
  5. Atham

Atham TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 517

My classmate has one of these I think (he got it early as his dad works for Samsung). That thing is huge, way bigger than the SII or SIII.
  6. killeriii

killeriii TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 213   +14

Good, tired of my iphone. The last three versions (4,4s,5) have been pretty much the same.
    I think this will be a good upgrade for me.
  7. VitalyT

VitalyT TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,576   +487

I waited for this phone for 3 month to come to my provider. It did two days ago. I rushed to the shop, ready to buy it. but....

When I held it in my hand for the first time, I felt it being embarrassingly huge.
    As I held S3 in one hand and Note 2 in the other I saw that Note 2 screen wasn't as good as S3.
    Then I tried to use the pen, and after 5 minutes with it I realized I don't find it that useful after all.

At which point I walked out of the store with a stone in my heart, thinking - man, the dream was so close, just too good to be true. It's one hell of a gadget, no doubt, but personally to me it just felt wrong. I cannot call this being a phone at all.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.