TechSpot

Galaxy Note II hits 5 million channel sales in two months

By Jos
Nov 26, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung has revealed that its oversized Galaxy Note II smartphone just surpassed 5 million channel sales, less than two months after its launch. The company stopped short of mentioning actual sales to consumers, but the figure still provides an indication...

Read more

2. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,082   +41

Awesome phone. I really love this thing, I got it about a week ago and no regrets. I upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy S2

3. van_h

van_h TS Rookie

Apple is fighting a losing battle. It is like old RCA trying to stop television and transistor radio imports from Japan in the 50s and 60s. Once the cat is out of the bag, it's over Johnny.

4. jizzyburnizzy

jizzyburnizzy TS Rookie Posts: 46

I really want this phone. contract is available for an upgrade in 2 weeks. just wondering if this phone might be too big...doesnt look like it will fit in my pocket :(

5. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,053   +76

I've tried it for a day, and didn't liked the size of this thing. Oh well it has one common thing with SGS3 I'm still stuck with, TouchWiz crashed twice during my usage, somethings .......... never change :)

6. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,551   +97

I agree with Archean, it's just a little too big if I'm going to be sticking it in a trouser pocket. Nexus 4 should be on it's way to me this week instead.

7. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,053   +76

Yup, plus one thing I forgot to mention in my OP, was its gyro sensor got stuck twice, even calibrating it didn't fix the issue, so I had to reset the damn thing to get it working again. I've seen this issue on at least five units, except for two, the rest had to be factory reset.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.