Galaxy S III’s latest software update fixes Exynos security exploit & Sudden Death Issue

By Archean
Jan 5, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Galaxy S III’s latest software update fixes Exynos security exploit & Sudden Death Issue

For SGS3 owners, take a sigh of relief as Sammy has released first firmware addressing Exynos security issues and the much dreaded sudden death problem.

I've installed it and only issue I have with it that it broke CSC Select app, except for that and the usual TW random crashes all seems alright.

Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
    PDA: I9300XXELLA
    CSC: I9300OXAELLA
    MODEM: I9300XXELLA
    Build Date: 22-12-12

Download Link: XXELLA (JB 4.1.2) / CSC:BTU

Please install it only if you have factory unlocked International Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300.
  2. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,147   +740

can you just check for software update? or do you have to download it from there
  3. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 5,994   +67

If you are in UK (CSC: BTU) you can get this via Kies, I couldn't get it through OTA.
  4. snoop600

snoop600 Newcomer, in training

I just wanted to say that I love the Galaxy S3. I'm so glad I decided to get it over the iPhone. It rocks!!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.