Gamecube - Metroid Prime, Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I am new to techspot.

I received a gamecube for Christmas, along with Metro Prime, LOTR: The Two Towers game and a memory card. I have the memory card in slot A in the game system. So far, I played almost an hour of Metro Prime and 10 minutes of LOTR. When I went to replay Metroid after exiting, it keeps starting me back in the very beginning of the game. I checked the memory card and my 60 minutes is on there but it is not recalled by the game when I load it to play a game. The LOTR game is fine and keeps me where I last left it. So, what is a girl to do? Your help would greatly appreciated!

did you finish the entire first section of metroid prime? (you should have defeated a boss that looks like a huge... slug-thing... inside of a tank. then you have to complete a timed escape) if you didn't finish that part the first time around, the game may not have actually saved your progress yet. been a long time since i played it, so that's all i can think of. the metroid games save at pre-set "save points," and you maybe have not yet reached the first save point if you haven't gotten off the ship/space station you start on (spoiler alert - the rest of the game takes place on a planet).
so - beat the first part all the way through, then after you start running around the planet see if the game is saved by turning it off, loading your game, and seeing if you start on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back