Gamecube to computer monitor

  1. I was wondering what type of converter would I need to hookup a gamecube to a computer monitor? (Monitor uses VGA)
    I was doing some research and it is conflicting, some stated there was one wire that could convert it and others said you need a "box" to convert the analog?

    Any help is appreciated
  2. Jad Chaar

    Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,473   +963

  3. Xclusiveitalian

    Xclusiveitalian TS Guru Topic Starter Posts: 690   +55

    I checked out the article and the first link was broken so I wasn't really sure what the product was. the rest, I think was discussing PC capture cards? I did alittle more research and I think I need a converter box for it to work, but im not hooking it up to a computer, but rather just from my gamecube to a computer monitor.

Similar Topics

Create an account or login to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.