1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

GameFly launches PC game client, celebrates with BioShock giveaway

By Matthew ยท 8 replies
Nov 9, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Celebrating the official launch of its desktop client, GameFly is allowing users to download a free copy of BioShock. The software was in beta for nearly a year and its release represents a milestone for the company, which previously focused...

Read more

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,977   +747

Had to get it just because its free! hell yeah! now at work playing Bioshock :p

3. treeski

treeski TS Evangelist Posts: 968   +212

I'll pick it up when I get home. Steam is great and it all, but I completely welcome another player in the market.

4. Competition is good!

5. Be prepared to give up a credit card for this FREE program even before your registration is complete

6. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,977   +15

Well I did it, I bit the hook. They need your credit card number though and all of its details associated with it such as CV2 code and billing address. I dont really like that cause when they get hacked the hackers have all my information. Especially for a free download, but theres only a $1 temp charge.

7. treeski

treeski TS Evangelist Posts: 968   +212

Is there an option to pay with Paypal?

8. jeffz6

jeffz6 TS Rookie Posts: 79

And yet again another purchase only in America site.

9. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,977   +747

No its not, I'm in the UK and it accepted me just fine?