TechSpot

GameFly launches PC game client, celebrates with BioShock giveaway

By Matthew
Nov 9, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Celebrating the official launch of its desktop client, GameFly is allowing users to download a free copy of BioShock. The software was in beta for nearly a year and its release represents a milestone for the company, which previously focused...

Read more

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,537   +330

Had to get it just because its free! hell yeah! now at work playing Bioshock :p

3. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 895   +135

I'll pick it up when I get home. Steam is great and it all, but I completely welcome another player in the market.

4. Competition is good!

5. Be prepared to give up a credit card for this FREE program even before your registration is complete

6. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,384   +15

Well I did it, I bit the hook. They need your credit card number though and all of its details associated with it such as CV2 code and billing address. I dont really like that cause when they get hacked the hackers have all my information. Especially for a free download, but theres only a $1 temp charge.

7. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 895   +135

Is there an option to pay with Paypal?

8. jeffz6

jeffz6 TS Rookie Posts: 78

And yet again another purchase only in America site.

9. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,537   +330

No its not, I'm in the UK and it accepted me just fine?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.