Gamers get two new 3D Vision monitors from BenQ

By Leeky
Nov 4, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hot on the heels of BenQ's recent RTS gamers display launch, the Taiwanese firm has announced the addition of two new models to their range aimed at FPS gamers. Theā€¦

Read the whole story
  2. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TechSpot Guru Posts: 572   +37

Come on. Bring back the 16:10 aspect ratio monitors, and then we'll talk.
  3. When I saw the news about the XL2420T yesterday I was immediately sold on getting this monitor once it hits shelves.

When I saw the possible price earlier this morning I was immediately deterred from an desire of consideration.

I'll look forward to getting the ASUS VE258Q instead.
  4. i'm still waiting for a 24" 16:9 1920x1200 IPS 120Hz panel from SOMEBODY!
  5. herpaderp

herpaderp TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 159

Too bad you'll be waiting forever since 1920x1200 is 16:10.
  6. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TechSpot Guru Posts: 802   +87

I've used an LCD 3D display for years now, and I won't buy another until it's LED pixels because of the ghosting and brightness issues.
  7. herpaderp

herpaderp TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 159

Yeah I can't wait till we have 20"+ OLED monitors, but I have a feeling we'll be waiting a while before those are out/are reasonably priced >_>
  8. example1013

example1013 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 280

So do they make 3D TVs for people without stereo vision yet? I have zero desire to spend more money than I would regularly on a monitor that's going to be constantly blurry.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.