Games wont start on Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_Conqueror

I just bought a new processor, motherboard and some more ram. The ram is iditical to what I had before. I installed everything perfectly fine and thought that everything was working because i booted up my computer and it started up fine installed the mother cd but then I tried to play Far Cry and Warcraft III but I wasn't able to load either. I first I thought that I just needed to reinstall so I did but that didn't work so now I have no idea what is wrong.

Did you do a clean install of Windows including a format? If not thats most likely the problem. You still have drivers and files left over from the old motherboard. You need to format the partition, install Windows and any service packs and updates, then Direct X 9, the motherboard drivers and then Video drivers. All in that order.

help.

need help..
i got a new pc where my specs is AMD sempron 2600, 512 ram apacer, triplex ati radeon 9550 256MB card....

i couldnt play games like UEFA2005 and underground 2 with this new system..these games work fine with my old system..

i got all updated driver ati catalyst 5.7 , latest motherboard driver..

anyone ,pls help me?i m desperate to solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back