Gaming keyboard under $60

By TS-56336
Jan 11, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. When I was planning to clean my old and grimy A4Tech X7, I thought about ditching this old keyboard of mine and switch to a new one.

I have 60 bucks to spend for a new one. Please care to share some suggestions for a gaming keyboard under this price. Thoughts and opinions are well-appreciated. Thanks.
  2. spencer

spencer TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 204   +22

Id say either a ms sidewinder x4 or a logitech g110 if the prices are low, both are gaming with backlighting with g keys

The g110 is 55$ on amazon and the sidewinder x4 is 45$ on amazon and newegg
  3. Dawn1113

Dawn1113 TechSpot Booster Posts: 375   +64

I second spencer on the Logitech G110. I had one for quite a while. I'd say it's not a bad deal at $55. I switched to a Razer Black Widow TE 10-keyless mechanical KB not long ago only because space became a consideration.
  4. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TechSpot Addict Posts: 884   +171

Id also like to recommend the Logitech G110. I purchased one awhile ago and It has served me well. I thought it a decent deal when I purchased one for around $80.
  5. TS-56336

TS-56336 TechSpot Booster Topic Starter Posts: 571   +98

I'm down with the Logitech G110, already bought it for just $35 (Php 1505 here in the Philippines). What a great deal with my retailer, cheap. :cool:

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.