Gaming with best settings, best everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys im looking for the best settings for fps gaming

i already did my autoexe but i have some questions

do you guys use a mousepad?

iam using not but i use a mouse with 1600 dpi with 600 hz cant make it higher dont know why.

i already did the mouse tweak guid and the quake 3 guidei

Im also using a red dot crosshair 5 5 pixel

any more infos to increase my skill?

im playing Tremulous

de.youtube.com/watch?v=hlKLLvUv2SQ

The game is for free you can download it here tremulous.net

Generally, use those with which you are most comfortable. Looks like you are well on your way. You might want to look at your post and be sure others can do all that you suggest.

Are you gaming for the pleasure of how the game looks or are you gaming to fight other people?

Short of actually getting better at the game, changing your hardware won't improve how good you are at it. If you think you are suffering in the game due to low FPS or a lack of responsiveness, then you could certainly alter the video settings in the game to achieve a higher framerate.

If you are achieving a consistent 60fps or higher, and you aren't experiencing dips in framerates during graphics-intensive scenes, there's nothing you can do to tweak your hardware to make you better at the game.

you can get a better mouse

you can change the light settings of your game

of course you can change settings to get better there a lot of things

i will give you some excamples

you can change the fps you can change smoothclients to aim laggers.

you can change the sensitivity of your mouse you can make your game faster through making the connection faster and the graphic lower theeese things i mean

1o mb/s

HI guys im playing a game called tremulous

its on q3 engine my question is i have 10 mb/s which rate and snaps would be the best

iam using not but i use a mouse with 1600 dpi with 600 hz cant make it higher dont know why.

600hz is pretty high (mine is 100hz :p) and its mostly dependant on your mouse's hardware. if you want to increase the pooling rate or dpi, you need to get different mouse though you should use a mouse with a sensitivity level that you feel fast enough and at the same time comfortable and accurate.

Well i use a cheep plastic mousepad that i find doesn't make my "stick" at all. I am a high sensitivity gamer so i move very little, having my mouse stick and having to use too much pressure to move it (thus making me move too much) is a total failure :(

Im also using a red dot crosshair 5 5 pixel

I find that i don't even notice my crosshair and i guess i just prefer a small crosshair...or none at all.

any more infos to increase my skill?
Not withought seeing you play. If you never or rarely find people you can't kill, i think your good enough.

Really, the best setting for gaming are the ones you are used to and like.
Are you just an avid gamer or do you aspire to be pro? (win money get free mice ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back