Gearbox shares more info about Borderlands 2's "Gunzerker"

By Matthew
Dec 29, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Gearbox has shared additional information about its upcoming sequel to 2009's roleplaying first-person shooter, Borderlands. We already knew the four playable characters would be replaced or drastically altered, but only…

Read the whole story
  2. Butch

Butch TS Enthusiast Posts: 112

I am excited about this game. I had a blast with the first one. Hopefully it won't have consolitus...
  3. Dear god I played the hell out of that game!!! I hope they change the overall story line for each character. Nothing worse then blasting your way through on your first run, just to have to do it all again with a different character.
  4. Borderlands, best game ever... thanks for the sequel...
  5. Shinuz

Shinuz TS Rookie

Although i thoroughly enjoyed the first one (spend something like 80hrs) and the excellent DLC, so far I'm not sold yet on the sequel.
    I really hope the driving is a lot better in the sequel, something like in RAGE, the driving in this game is really good for an FPS.
    Anyway i can't wait for them to show us some more of the game.
  6. its allready been said that the driving has improved drasticly . for example 4 seater cars and if you hit a rock then you will not stop dead like borderlands