TechSpot

Gearbox shares more info about Borderlands 2's "Gunzerker"

By Matthew
Dec 29, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Gearbox has shared additional information about its upcoming sequel to 2009's roleplaying first-person shooter, Borderlands. We already knew the four playable characters would be replaced or drastically altered, but only…

Read the whole story

2. Butch

Butch TS Enthusiast Posts: 112

I am excited about this game. I had a blast with the first one. Hopefully it won't have consolitus...

3. Dear god I played the hell out of that game!!! I hope they change the overall story line for each character. Nothing worse then blasting your way through on your first run, just to have to do it all again with a different character.

4. Borderlands, best game ever... thanks for the sequel...

5. Shinuz

Shinuz TS Rookie

Although i thoroughly enjoyed the first one (spend something like 80hrs) and the excellent DLC, so far I'm not sold yet on the sequel.
    I really hope the driving is a lot better in the sequel, something like in RAGE, the driving in this game is really good for an FPS.
    Anyway i can't wait for them to show us some more of the game.

6. its allready been said that the driving has improved drasticly . for example 4 seater cars and if you hit a rock then you will not stop dead like borderlands