TechSpot

Gears of War 3 confirmed for April 2011, trailer released

By Matthew
Apr 13, 2010
  1. After an unintentional leak last week, Epic Games' Cliff Bleszinski has confirmed that Gears of War 3 is coming. Bleszinski was set to make the announcement on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Friday, but his appearance was cancelled at the last minute. Nobody sent word back to Microsoft, and an ad mistakenly appeared on the Xbox 360 dashboard.

Read the whole story

2. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

hello ...

that will be an EPIC game ;) ...

too bad not coming to PC, won't have the pleasure playing it.

cheers!

3. Alster37

Alster37 TS Maniac Posts: 327

ahh if only they would release it on pc. shame

4. Richy2k9

Richy2k9 TS Enthusiast Posts: 515

but, hey on PC we'll have the best version of Crysis 2 ;) & on the PS3 too, but i'll get it probably on PC.

I'm also keeping an eye on Quantum 'machin chose' & Vanquish LOL!

cheers!

5. lchu12

lchu12 TS Enthusiast Posts: 199   +9

Nice, can't wait to play this...

6. BlindObject

BlindObject TS Rookie Posts: 446

Not interested. The first one was cool, but multiplayer was awful. Second one was ok, but the multiplayer was still pretty poopy. And the whole red on gray thing is really tiring.

7. Docnoq

Docnoq TS Rookie Posts: 141

I saw GoW 3 in the article and thought, "Wait a minute.. that already came out." :p

8. I still play the first Gears, b/c GOW2 online gaming sux munky ballz. Hope they make it right this time!!!
    I will rent b 4 I buy it this time since I wasted money on GOW2... GOW2 is useless...

9. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,372   +407

I have to admit their commercials and trailers look damn cool. But I'm a PC only gamer so will never get to play this one. Unless they try to do a crappy port in which case I probably still won't play it. ;)

10. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

Was watching Jimmy Fallon last night to see the trailer and it was awesome :) . And honestly if it ever came out for PC I'd probably still prefer playing it on my 360. Third person shooters just feel natural on a console to me. However first person shooters feel natural and best played on a PC with the exception of Halo.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.