Geforce 6200 game freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone
Now i am telling you a problem lasted with more than a year and i tried many solution but i didnt manage to solve it
I bought year ago AGP Geforce 6200 but it caused all games to hang
Each time i open a game that using a little high graphics the PC hangs
The strange thing it worked on other Pc smoothly so i supposed that this card conflicts with motherboard
I was having gigabyte motherbaord and i replaced it by Biostar motherbaord to test the change on this card -but the problem remained
What the reason of that problem and how can get that card working

If those boards support the card (correct voltage supply and adequate power supply) then the settings once installed should be checked and fine tuned.

If you cannot get it to run right doing that, then it is likely defective.

those boards support the card I am sure I read their voltage supply but is there something should i do in order to get the card work fine

Well, try another AGP card would be a good thing to try.

I already said the card could be bad - why did you wait so long RMA that card and try another?

Well, try another AGP card would be a good thing to try.

I already said the card could be bad - why did you wait so long RMA that card and try another?

Well but i tryed that card on other motherbaords and it worked smoothly and I tested another cards on my motherboard and also worked smoothly I also tested another Geforce 6200 and I had the same problem so I supposed that everything is good but there is software solution or some modifications on motherbsord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back