TechSpot

Getting a lot of bluescreen memory dump crashes when I start up

By evile420
Aug 17, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. hello all, i really hate for my first post to be a help request but i really need assistance on this one.

when i start up my pc, i am getting a lot of blue screen crashes that flash by a bit too fast for me to make out completely, but what i do see says a memory dump.

now i consider myself tech savvy and i feel like i can fix this issue myself however i am finding myself at a loss when it comes to making sense out of the minidumps i am getting.

i have posted the 5 most recent and i hope someone here can lend me a hand to help me get this resolved.

i also got a blue screen telling me somthing along the lines of needing a BIOS update, which i did earlier, but they hasnt stopped the other bluescreens.

i am running windows 7 64bit with a ASUS M4A78LT-M LE motherborad (BIOS 0704) with an AMD Athlon II x2 245 processor rated 2.90ghz with 4 gb ram.

any help i can get will be greatly appriecated... if you need me to post anything else, please let me know.

thanks in advance!

((sorry for my poor spelling and if i seemed to ramble))

Attached Files:

2. evile420

evile420 TS Rookie Topic Starter

sorry for the double post but i also see in other threads where people ran mem tests on their memory sticks, how would i go about doing this? that might be the issue i am having as well.

and i am a bit disturbed by how many windows 7 users seem to have the same or related issue.

3. 2deep4me

2deep4me TS Rookie

read the sticky, man.

it explains it all.

[EDIT]

here:

techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

[/EDIT]