Getting a lot of bluescreen memory dump crashes when I start up

Hello all, I really hate for my first post to be a help request but I really need assistance on this one.

when I start up my pc, I am getting a lot of blue screen crashes that flash by a bit too fast for me to make out completely, but what I do see says a memory dump.

now I consider myself tech savvy and I feel like I can fix this issue myself however I am finding myself at a loss when it comes to making sense out of the minidumps I am getting.

I have posted the 5 most recent and I hope someone here can lend me a hand to help me get this resolved.

I also got a blue screen telling me somthing along the lines of needing a BIOS update, which I did earlier, but they hasnt stopped the other bluescreens.

I am running windows 7 64bit with a ASUS M4A78LT-M LE motherborad (BIOS 0704) with an AMD Athlon II x2 245 processor rated 2.90ghz with 4 gb ram.

any help I can get will be greatly appriecated... if you need me to post anything else, please let me know.

thanks in advance!

((sorry for my poor spelling and if I seemed to ramble))

Attachments

• minidump 81710.zip
    93.3 KB · Views: 2
sorry for the double post but i also see in other threads where people ran mem tests on their memory sticks, how would i go about doing this? that might be the issue i am having as well.

and i am a bit disturbed by how many windows 7 users seem to have the same or related issue.

Back