Getting a lot of bluescreen memory dump crashes when I start up

By evile420
Aug 17, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. hello all, i really hate for my first post to be a help request but i really need assistance on this one.

when i start up my pc, i am getting a lot of blue screen crashes that flash by a bit too fast for me to make out completely, but what i do see says a memory dump.

now i consider myself tech savvy and i feel like i can fix this issue myself however i am finding myself at a loss when it comes to making sense out of the minidumps i am getting.

i have posted the 5 most recent and i hope someone here can lend me a hand to help me get this resolved.

i also got a blue screen telling me somthing along the lines of needing a BIOS update, which i did earlier, but they hasnt stopped the other bluescreens.

i am running windows 7 64bit with a ASUS M4A78LT-M LE motherborad (BIOS 0704) with an AMD Athlon II x2 245 processor rated 2.90ghz with 4 gb ram.

any help i can get will be greatly appriecated... if you need me to post anything else, please let me know.

thanks in advance!

((sorry for my poor spelling and if i seemed to ramble))

Attached Files:

2. evile420

evile420 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

sorry for the double post but i also see in other threads where people ran mem tests on their memory sticks, how would i go about doing this? that might be the issue i am having as well.

and i am a bit disturbed by how many windows 7 users seem to have the same or related issue.
  3. 2deep4me

2deep4me Newcomer, in training

read the sticky, man.

it explains it all.

[EDIT]

here:

techspot.com/vb/topic51365.html

[/EDIT]

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.