Getting PSU out of my PC!

Ja1984selena

i want to take this psu out of my computer but I am too afraid i might break something on the motherboard, what precautions should i take and do i just pull it straight up and grip the latch on the connector?

i want to be able to take a 250watt psu out of my pc and install a new psu in my pc. My new psu is a corsair cx430 430watts and my video card i just bought is a hd 6770 one i bought, i now have them both, i still think i should call a technician to do it for a ok price i am willing to pay to have it installed for an hourly fee of $99 for on site service for an hour i am not letting them go past 60 minutes. Can someone give me some help for disconnecting the connectors and installing the new psu's connector to the motherboard, i tried to teach myself with user's created youtube psu installation videos but i am still a little shaky when i get around the pc internals

Firmly grip and pull away from the motherboard, etc. Don't twist and turn. Just make sure you are grounded. i.e. touch the side panel of your case and then remove power supply connections. You'll find that your hardware is a little tougher than you imagine.

Back