Ghost - Pushing image files

By avallach
Aug 10, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. First of all, I hope this is the right place to post a question of this type - I found this forum by searching for an answer to this issue and found someone doing something related to this but not quite the same.

I have a setup of 4 "kiosk" machines which I'd like to push a fresh Ghost image to on a nightly basis. It was my understanding that using Ghost (Solution Suite 2.5), I can create a Ghost image of one system (which I've done) and then push that image out to all of my systems every night without having to boot them off a floppy, CD, thumb drive, etc. However every time I try to push an image out I get an error saying that I'm missing drivers in the Pre-OS for a couple of my devices, including my SATA controller. Every attempt to search for an answer this refers to boot-from-CD setups like BartPE.

What am I missing? Can someone direct me to a guide or something that can point me in the right direction of how to do this?

FYI, the "kiosk" machines are all Windows 7 Pro.
  2. LookinAround

LookinAround Ex Tech Spotter Posts: 6,491   +183

Hi avallach

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you (nor do I to use Ghost) but you might also try posting in the Symantec User Forums here. (And maybe someone else on TechSpot might know about your question)