Gigabyte outs new Mini-ITX case with attachable VESA arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Gigabyte has rolled out a new Mini-ITX case with an attachable VESA arm. The MIB T3140's mounting system lets you bolt a display above of the chassis and supports 17 to 23-inch flat panel screens with 7.5 x 7.5cm and 10 x 10cm mounting holes. Once secured, you can adjust the monitor's height and tilt angles. Furthermore, the arm is removable if you would rather use the chassis alone.

The enclosure measures 268 x 70 x 319mm and has enough room for a Mini-ITX motherboard, a slim optical drive, and a single 3.5-inch storage drive. Gigabyte includes a 65W internal power supply, USB 2.0 and audio ports, a 60mm "silent" fan, and HDD anti-vibration pads. The MIB T3140 is currently available for €69, while an older, bulkier model is priced at €49.

While we're on the subject, it's worth noting that Lian Li has just launched its new PC-V352 HTPC, which offers two external 5.25-inch bays, three 3.5-inch internal bays, two USB 3.0 ports, eSATA, audio jacks, an SD card reader, a removable motherboard tray, three fans with a fan controller, support for up to 28cm graphics cards, and more. It should ship later this month for $169 or $189 depending on the color.

Permalink to story.

this would be pretty cool for an office, but rather unrealistic for a multimedia machine. the case is too small for a lot of componants.

This is what I was looking for. I need it the most.
http://www.************.com/health-...many-cleanse-remove-extra-pounds-1954235.html

Simple, yet effective. I would buy that to whoever want to do simple tasks and save space on their desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back