Give me names of great PC games

1. So almost about a year ago I posted on this very forum on games I needed for a certain setup...well ive upgraded my hardware and can run ANY game I want....except I have an issue... I dont know what to play can anyone who replies give me names of great pc games try not to give me racing games or puzzle games All I need is someone to give me a list of awesome pc games from either 2009 or 2014 does not matter (if you name a game I already have ill let you know)

ps: link to old one http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/what-games-can-I-run.198180/
  2. KillenNinjasHD

KillenNinjasHD Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 25

Is that a no? :p I did not pick that title either xD lets put this at "Need Pc Game Titles"
  3. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,763   +1,423

I'm not sure what your preferences are. Here is a few, off the top of my mind.
    • Batman
    • Battlefield
    • Crysis
    • Divinity II
    • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
    • Star Trek 2013
    • Witcher

Free To Play:
    • DOTA 2
    • Dungeons and Dragons Online
    • Lord of the Rings Online
    • Neverwinter
    • Star Trek Online
  4. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] I'm a TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,317   +117

Starcraft BW and Starcraft2 HOTS.
  5. KillenNinjasHD

allready have batman and battlefield games *crysis will be and will allways be beyond my rigs reach* can only play crysis 3 on high with 55 fps *currently getting ST 2013 not really a LOTR fan *game wise*
  6. KillenNinjasHD

never played starcraft because I simply dont understand the purpose :p
  7. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,763   +1,423

Tomb Raider
    Skyrim
    Dishonored
    Remember Me
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Game of Thrones
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    Prince of Persia
    Dark Souls
  8. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,470   +299

If you've got a friend or two to play with, Borderlands 2 can be a right blast, I've probably spent a good 300 odd hours in that game, it's pretty epic.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.