TechSpot

Gmail Invites for Grabs

By jakethesnake
May 31, 2005
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, guys. I have some FREE Gmail (Google Mail) invites for anyone who wants one. Just post a reply to this message with your email address that I can send the invite to.
    IMPORTANT
    Rest assured, once I send you the Gmail invite, your email address will be erased from my database immediatley.

I have about 30 of them avaliable at the moment, so reply with your email address that I can send the invite to.

The best part is that they are free! Forget purchasing one on ebay, you can get the free now!

2. chessonly

chessonly TS Rookie Posts: 40

u r quite late dude

isnoot.net/gmail

3. jakethesnake

jakethesnake TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 30

Yeah i know .. lol. I got my gmail invite from another site like that one.. but I figured that since I have some to get rid of, I might as well try. What have I got to lose?

4. Mikael

Mikael TS Rookie Posts: 277

It's still nice that he is offering, though. :cool:

I have to admit that I haven't heard anyone ask for a Gmail account in a few months! :approve: And to think, people were bidding on Gmail invites on Ebay when they first were publically available.

5. chessonly

chessonly TS Rookie Posts: 40

So what's cool abt a gail invite now. isnoop gives an instant invite, so if u really wanna help give that link.

6. zephead

zephead TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,569

i waited for a while, and got mine for free from a friend.

7. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

what all the hoopla??

What is so special about gmail anyways? I go an invite about 5 months ago. Tryed it, found nothing that special about it, maybe its just me.

8. flamethrower_13

flamethrower_13 TS Rookie Posts: 32

9. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

isnoop has deactivated their gmail spooler.

10. simply_put

simply_put TS Rookie

Do you still have gmail account?

Hi! Lost my gmail account info when I didn't use it for the longest time. Do you have a link still for me to get a new one? Thanks!!

11. jakethesnake

Alrighty, what is your email address so I can send you an invite?

12. simply_put

simply_put TS Rookie

13. jakethesnake

Alright, I sent it. Remember, I have deleted your email address now so you will never get spam or hear from me again. Enjoy!

14. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

A very silly thing to do to post your real address on a public forum.
    Someone remove that soon?