TechSpot

Gmail Invites for Grabs

By jakethesnake
May 31, 2005
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, guys. I have some FREE Gmail (Google Mail) invites for anyone who wants one. Just post a reply to this message with your email address that I can send the invite to.
    IMPORTANT
    Rest assured, once I send you the Gmail invite, your email address will be erased from my database immediatley.

I have about 30 of them avaliable at the moment, so reply with your email address that I can send the invite to.

The best part is that they are free! Forget purchasing one on ebay, you can get the free now!
  2. chessonly

chessonly Newcomer, in training Posts: 65

u r quite late dude

isnoot.net/gmail
  3. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 32

Yeah i know .. lol. I got my gmail invite from another site like that one.. but I figured that since I have some to get rid of, I might as well try. What have I got to lose?
  4. Mikael

Mikael Newcomer, in training Posts: 282

It's still nice that he is offering, though. :cool:

I have to admit that I haven't heard anyone ask for a Gmail account in a few months! :approve: And to think, people were bidding on Gmail invites on Ebay when they first were publically available.
  5. chessonly

chessonly Newcomer, in training Posts: 65

So what's cool abt a gail invite now. isnoop gives an instant invite, so if u really wanna help give that link.
  6. zephead

zephead TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,483

i waited for a while, and got mine for free from a friend.
  7. halo71

halo71 Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,289

what all the hoopla??

What is so special about gmail anyways? I go an invite about 5 months ago. Tryed it, found nothing that special about it, maybe its just me.
  8. flamethrower_13

flamethrower_13 Newcomer, in training Posts: 37

9. StormBringer

StormBringer Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,871

isnoop has deactivated their gmail spooler.
  10. simply_put

simply_put Newcomer, in training

Do you still have gmail account?

Hi! Lost my gmail account info when I didn't use it for the longest time. Do you have a link still for me to get a new one? Thanks!!
  11. jakethesnake

Alrighty, what is your email address so I can send you an invite?

12. simply_put

simply_put Newcomer, in training

13. jakethesnake

Alright, I sent it. Remember, I have deleted your email address now so you will never get spam or hear from me again. Enjoy!
  14. Nodsu

Nodsu Newcomer, in training Posts: 9,431

A very silly thing to do to post your real address on a public forum.
    Someone remove that soon?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.