TechSpot

Gmail Redirect Problem

By dcraig1007
Mar 4, 2010
  1. For the last two days I have been unable to get to my Gmail account server. After I enter my login information my computer seems to go into an infinite loop with some kind of redirect problem. I have no problem logging in to Gmail on other computers. And I have no other apparent problems connecting to any other websites. My computer uses Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 8. I noticed in another techie forum that some people were able to fix a similar problem by ensuring that their pc clock was set to the right date and time. I checked the clock on my computer and it was set correctly. Any suggestions for correction? Or any of you having/had a similar problem?

A somewhat related issue... Does anyone know the cause of stack overflows? And potential fixes?

2. username123

username123 TS Rookie Posts: 24

That's really vague, but you problem is too specific to not post it on the proper forum: you really should post this on the Gmail/Google forum; I use Gmail heavily--best answers are always there.

3. dcraig1007

dcraig1007 TS Rookie Topic Starter

And how do I get to the Gmail/Google forum?

4. username123

username123 TS Rookie Posts: 24

5. dcraig1007

dcraig1007 TS Rookie Topic Starter

dcraig1007

I've already done it and I can't access those accounts either. The problem is certainly something to do specifically with my computer. I'm taking it to a "guru" later today.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.