Gmail Redirect Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last two days I have been unable to get to my Gmail account server. After I enter my login information my computer seems to go into an infinite loop with some kind of redirect problem. I have no problem logging in to Gmail on other computers. And I have no other apparent problems connecting to any other websites. My computer uses Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 8. I noticed in another techie forum that some people were able to fix a similar problem by ensuring that their pc clock was set to the right date and time. I checked the clock on my computer and it was set correctly. Any suggestions for correction? Or any of you having/had a similar problem?

A somewhat related issue... Does anyone know the cause of stack overflows? And potential fixes?

That's really vague, but you problem is too specific to not post it on the proper forum: you really should post this on the Gmail/Google forum; I use Gmail heavily--best answers are always there.

dcraig1007

I've already done it and I can't access those accounts either. The problem is certainly something to do specifically with my computer. I'm taking it to a "guru" later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back