GoDaddy files for initial public offering, again

By Shawn Knight
Jun 10, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. As expected, domain name registrar and website hosting service GoDaddy recently filed for an initial public offering with plans to raise up to $100 million. Some of those funds will be used to pay off debt and for general corporate...

Read more
  2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,373   +310

Oh god godaddy... the worst web host ever...
  3. stewi0001

stewi0001 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,142   +483

I never had a good experience with godaddy so I can't say that I'm surprised with the loss in revenue.
  4. Ranger1st

Ranger1st TS Addict Posts: 331   +99

Greedy wee bastards.. set-up a store front account, after 2 months cancelled it.. dirt bags were trying to hold my money ransom till I bought 'upgrades' to receive my money.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,341   +1,939

Maybe they've been sinking all their money into the repairs of their chick drivers stock car and need more to actually run their business. :)
  6. Why would anyone want to use them or buy an interest in something that has lost over 600 mill in the past two and half years. It is a sucker's bet.
  7. We have used GoDaddy services at our office for a number of years and we have not had any problems with them.
  8. MonsterZero

MonsterZero TS Addict Posts: 202   +64

Lest we forget, these pieces of SH*T supported SOPA and PIPA, likely haven't changed their views in the way of the world.

Find a reputable webhosting service, Network Solutions is miles better.
  9. I've had a few domains with GoDaddy and while they were alright in terms of service I would not say they were anything special.
    I have since then moved all my domains to; which is absolutely amazing. They really take care of their customers. Good prices and very fast service in my experience

Just another Guest post :p