GOG Black Friday sale is now live with discounts of up to 80 percent

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Digital distribution platform GOG.com (formerly Good Ole Games) is kicking off its Black Friday sale a bit early this year. From now through November 27, you can score some pretty sweet deals on a wide variety of titles.

Highlights from GOG’s sale include 25 percent off Shadow Warrior 2, half off Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines and select games in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series at up to 75 percent off, Day of the Tentacle Remastered for 33 percent off plus Kerbal Space Program and Grim Dawn both available at a 40 percent discount.

What’s more, Playdead’s Limbo and Inside (the latter of which is the spiritual successor to the former) are both making their GOG Black Friday sale debut. Right now, you can score Limbo for $1.99 – 80 percent off its regular price – and Inside for 25 percent off, or $14.99.

As we highlighted last month, the soundtrack for Inside was created using a human skull – how many other games can you say that about? I personally haven’t played either but they’re high atop my list to get to at some point.

What games do you plan to pick up from GOG during the sale? Let us know in the comments section below.

P.S. – rumors suggest Steam’s Black Friday sale may go live as early as tomorrow.

Permalink to story.

I want to be able to play Contra: Shattered Soldier and Gradius V.

Should I:

a) buy a PS3 and download them from the PS Store

b) buy a PS2 and buy Gradius V's disk.

As far as I know: PS4 doesn't offfer these two games?

Back