Good Gaming MousePad/Mouse? Good prices?

By nosebleedXD
Jun 5, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi, i've been gaming for 2 years with wax paper as a mouse pad [ LOL ]

the other day, my mouse got caught on the wax paper, went for a hard stroke on my mouse, and the whole wax paper tore off

so basically, im tired of using this dumb wax paper as a mouse pad and im trying to get a good mouse pad and mouse if there is a nice deal on one

a mouse pad that i'm looking for is a plastic surface like a razer exactmat but i find it too pricey

if you guys have any recommendations on sites and such, please let me know

and if you see any good deals on mouses please let me know
  2. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,277   +22

For a mousepad, just use any smooth cloth or plastic mousepad you can find. Avoid the ones made of velvety cloth, since they provide resistance to quick movements with the mouse, which I've learned from experience.

As for the mouse, grab a mouse which is comfortable for you to hold for long hours. It doesn't matter what brand it is, it just has to be comfortable. I myself use a comfy $10 Genius mouse with some free plastic mousepad I got from some university field trip. It works great for me, even when gaming. The key is comfort and ergonomics. Aesthetics and brands are at the bottom of the list, for me at least.
  3. nosebleedXD

nosebleedXD Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 256

uhh so any sites on cheap mouses and such?
  4. TPK

TPK Newcomer, in training

Steelseries, look it up :p
    Qck+ / Heavy
  5. nosebleedXD

hmm, they one your tlaking about qck+ heavy, mistake me if im wrong but its cloth

im looking for those plastic, or aluminum surface they are which are hard and smooth

not the cloth ones
  6. Acclamator

Acclamator Newcomer, in training Posts: 295

Gaming Mice:

Logitech G9: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104079&Tpk=G9+Mouse

Logitech G5: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104076

Wolf King Trooper: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826620008

The Trooper is the cheapest and has some good qualities for being so cheap. The G5 is discontinued but is still an amazing mouse. The G9 is the best, it seems though some people question it's design. Oh if you have small hands do not go for the Trooper.

Mouse pad: Just a normal cloth one in my opinion. I assume you game competitively like me.
  7. tragicallyhip

tragicallyhip Newcomer, in training Posts: 99

mouse pad I use is a small teflon coated cookie sheet, luv that teflon
  8. nosebleedXD

bought some rockfish mouse pad ROFL and a razer copperhead
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.