Good PC for gaming?

you are going to spend more on a mediocre laptop that will play games on low-medium settings than you will on a desktop that plays the same game on medium-high settings. What is your budget? Best Buy has a couple in the $1000-1200 range but I HIGHLY suggest you shop elsewhere. You should look into an ASUS laptop or consider a desktop.

Keep in mind, though, that as a rule of thumb, a true gaming laptop is:
Bulky
Heavy
Large
(very) Expensive
and Let's just call it "semi-portable"

Are you going to be on move alot? There is no point of buying a laptop if it is going to stay in 1 place most of the times. Sure it saves space and it has portability but that is about it.

If you are not keen on buying hardware and putting together a self built PC which will save you cost then there are other options available for you.

What is your budget? Something starting at around $400-$500 will get you a semi decent machine, moving to $600-$800 will get you pretty good machine and around the $1000 mark you get a pretty beastly rig ;)

What are you looking to do on it? Gaming only or anything else? Oh and as I said, you budget ;)

PS:

Whoah 301 posts, I am not even active on the forums lol xD Just a leecher reading threads ^^ Anywhooooo

if you are still looking at this, spring for an A6-3420M OR an A8-3520M (thats the name of the chip) laptop.

Back