Good sites for hardware previews

SlyMaelstrom

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good websites that preview upcoming motherboards or specifically GPUs. I'm looking to build a high end PC and while I'm waiting on some better Mobo support for the Conroe, I'd like to see what GPUs are in the making by the major manufacturers as far as DX10 support, etc...

Thanks.

There are tons of sites out there.
Some of the better ones:
Techspot.com
Anandtech.com
Hardocp.com
Techpowerup.com
Xbitlabs.com
madshrimps.be
Tomshardware.com

Yeah, I've been to most of those sites. None of them really have what I was looking for. Perhaps computing simply isn't a "hassle the manufacturers" genre, but I was looking more for a site that really hunts down every piece of news about the next gen hardware they can find. Most sites I look at seem to just wait until the information is readily available and then writes about it.

Where is the site with the guy that follows around the CEO of nVidia and hides under his bed while he's making love to his wife waiting for some juicy information to slip about the next-gen GPU? That's what I'm looking for.

Anyway, another site I like that I like a whole lot that belongs in your list is PCApex.com

Well, my buddy Dwayne used to have a great site pcextreme.net
But the guy he sold it to hasn't really done anything to it in the year he's had it... Hopefully one day it will become what it once was.. He did hardware reviews, and mods, and all sorts of stuff..

Back