TechSpot

Google announces third quarter earnings, Google+ user count

By Shawn Knight
Oct 14, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Google announced today that they earned nearly $10 billion in revenue in the third quarter of this year, resulting in a 33 percent year on year increase for the search…

Read the whole story

2. Google + probably won't be a big competitor if they keep their age limit so hgh.

3. It is so hard to write +10 years... lol.

Anyway, Google+ for mature, Facebook for ******.

4. Google earn money by publicity, right?, if that is so I don't get why, in eight years I have only once hit one of their advertsiment links.

5. Puiu

Puiu TS Evangelist Posts: 1,915   +537

your fault i'm 100% sure.
    from 1000 unique visitor i usually got 2% to click on an ad. after changing locations and format i got around 4-6% (i got around 1000 per month and made 100$ every 3 months). it's all in the content of the website and how the website works, looks, how it shows the ads and what kind of visitor you attract.

6. ^ I think I never care for the adds, but it looks like something betwen 2 and 6 of every 100 care. I guess there is people for everything.

7. I have a google+ account but dont use it. Basically I just joined to see what it was about.
    I like it but i dont have enough of my facebook friends on there. Hmm, on second thought, maybe thats a good thing..?

8. i will not be using any social networking site after 25 oct
    battlefield 3 is coming................................

9. ^ By social network do you mean social in general?