Google Docs gets pagination, native printing in Chrome

By Emil
Apr 13, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Google Docs has gained a classic word processing feature: pagination. This feature is not the ability to have multiple pages in a document, but rather it's the ability to see actual pages on your screen.

Read the whole story
  2. Techina

Techina Newcomer, in training

good,I like it!
  3. matrix86

matrix86 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 795   +8

I'm starting to slowly like Google Docs more and more :p I won't replace it for MS Office, but it's becoming more useful for if I need to write something up but I don't have my USB drive with me. Sign into GD, write what I need, go home, and import it to Office.
  4. Pagination is nice, but Google has a long way to go before Docs will be a serious contender for Office's crown. The fact that I can't see page numbers while editing is just unacceptable. Hopefully, that and other features will come soon now that Docs has pagination and Office 360 is in beta.
  5. Nice they are added new features, just need zoom for docs as my monitor makes 12 point too small.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.