TechSpot

Google Glass shows up at New York fashion event

By Shawn Knight
Sep 10, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Google's futuristic Project Glass augmented reality eyewear was spotted at a Diane von Furstenberg (DVF) modeling show yesterday. The event kicked off a collaboration between Google and DVF that aims to merge technology with the latest fashion trends and as...

Read more

2. SPuD_nz

SPuD_nz TS Rookie

I love my gadgets but these things are ugly, I'll wait for the apple iglasses

3. marinkvasina

marinkvasina TS Enthusiast Posts: 262   +9

High tech glasses from the Sci-Fi movies are ugly?
    :apple fanboys everywhere:

JimmyJammy likes this.
  4. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,966   +389

Just incorporate them into sunglasses...or something...nothing out of the ordinary...

5. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,710   +62

They should make it into a monocle lol, really though like ike said they need to make it into sun glasses or something, instead they are trying to make it stick out

6. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 850   +11

Or be able to incorporate them into my prescription glasses :D.
    "Yes can I get the anti-glare coating, the auto-tinting, and Google Glass please?"

7. TJGeezer

TJGeezer TS Enthusiast Posts: 385   +10

It gives the model a fetching, proto-Borg sort of look, like #0.2 of 9 maybe. A pair of those might help Doctor Who keep from getting lost so often among weird, threatening aliens. Provided it comes with a Bluetooth hook-up to Google Maps, of course.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.