TechSpot

Google overhauls Sheets with offline mode, faster performance and new features

By Justin Kahn
Dec 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Google has now launched a brand new version of Sheets with what it says includes faster performance, enhanced features and the ability to work offline. As many have suggested, the offline mode allows Google's web based office suite - Sheets,...

Read more

2. If only the "geniuses" at Google could fix the deplorable contact sharing in Google Apps. It's pathetic and renders the Apps suite a distant second to Microsoft's offering. Corporations have been harping at them for years and they've come up with nothing but mostly useless half-baked solutions. Makes me wonder about it's future as a serious business tool.

This is a perfect example of wasting development efforts on stuff people don't care that much about instead of fixing critical functionality (like contact sharing).

3. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,212   +174

I'm sharing Sheet's ok. My problem is that I'm having issues with formulas in the sheets.I end up downloading, modify in Excel, then upload to Google.