TechSpot

Google Play Store update brings UI tweaks, more syncing options

By Dave LeClair
May 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Google's I/O conference is underway, but before it even begun, the company rolled out a new version of the Google Play Store. The update, which was first reported by Android Police, brings some nice visual improvements and plenty of fresh...

Read more
  2. trparky

trparky TS Rookie Posts: 69   +8

I just tried out the new Google Streaming Music Service that they rolled out in the Google I/O show. They are giving it away for a month for free but if you signup now, they are going to charge you only $7.99 a month for unlimited streaming. Later, the price goes up to $9.99 a month. So sign up now and get in on the cheaper price!
  3. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,654   +82

Still need to use 1 Mobile Market along with Play Store where as some apps will not install or just reports it can't work with your tablet. Some apps just can't find either. So there is where 1 Mobile Market Comes in. Does the same as Play Store just less hassles. But both should be on your tablet or smart phone if you have software not installing or doesn't show up in your searches or won't install.
  4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,025   +735

I noticed it looked a bit different, nothing drastic but I only view the free apps.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.