Got a 9700Pro !!! *does a little dance!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukka

I just bought a 9700pro for £225. im pretty damn happy about it - call of duty is looking totally awesome on it :)

im about to overclock it - any suggestions about what i should be expecting to hit with it? current is 325 and 310 for memory. just using the stock heatsink but i may get a better one if it makes a major difference .

card if a hercules 3d prophet 9700pro with 128mb. i know that 225 isnt the totally best cheapest price on the planet, but its a better price than the 9800pro (by £40) and i like to be a little retro - been admiring the beauties for 12 months :)

but is that stable with no artifacts? Run 3DMark2001/03 and if its all stable and has no artifacts you have a pretty good OC. I dont think aftermarket cooling will make much of a difference.

you can also test artifacts with your radeon card with the Rendering with Natural Light Demo on your Catalyst CD.

Cool, I love my 9700 pro. A very good buy IMHO. unfortunatly my overclock wasn't too impresive, but it still chews up 3d gfx and spits out solid FPS.

i paid 225 inc delivery. that 9800pro is 248 inc vat and you need to pay delivery on top.

you can wipe up your piss now, if you like :D

Be nice boys or I'm going to have to remove BOTH you cards. I'm about due for an upgrade anyway. ;)

Originally posted by Nick_M
Why not get a 9800 pro for cheaper?

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_This_Week_Only_25.html

Sorry to piss on your bonfire:blush: .
I wouldn't buy anything from those w**kers. I got a defective Radeon AIW 9700 Pro from that outfit about 7 months ago, and I sent it back. I'm still waiting for my refund (credit card company is dealing with it). I bought a replacement card (9800 Pro) elsewhere, and I wouldn't go back to that company again.

You got a defective one like it was broken and didnt work when u put it in. or it was cracked when you opened the box?

read my post in the forums about my total F**ked 9700 pro which is still kicking away for some reason but its pissing me off !

(WTF! 9700pro Screwed up)
My 9700pro problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back